The kids and I were singing Christmas Carols and Seasonal songs. We sound so so... but remember its the spirit that counts. The kids took a while but they got into it and each one took a song to learn and sing on their own. So I think they were getting more confident about it. It takes a lot to sing by yourself.
We got our tree a week ago and while the kids and I were away Wayne put the lights on it. Today we are going to finish the decorations. We have been putting bows on it for the last several years but I think we want to do more bulbs and a silver and gold theme. (like the song) Something different would be nice.
Rustic Tuscan Bean Soup
-
Saute for 5 minutes in two tablespoons of olive oil -
1 onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 zucchini squash, diced
1 summer squash, di...
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment