We had our Christmas Party for the Home School Group on the 5th. We had a lot of kids and it got pretty noisy at times. But we had fun. The fellowship is always nice. We ate and the kids played games and we sang. My Madelyn loved singing Feliz Navidad.
The families in our group are wonderful people and each one different from the other. You never get bored listening to whats going on with each family or what someone is thinking or doing. I love diversity because I like to see how people live and how they think. You get really great family ideas. Every family has different (sometimes similar) holiday traditions. One family bakes cookies with the kids letting each one make his or her cookies their way. I love people but I tend to be better in small groups. I don't feel comfortable in crowds of people. Large get togethers make me uncomfortable. I'm not a hermit but I appreciate people more if they come in smaller numbers. Is that bad? I don't know but I've learned that about myself.
Rustic Tuscan Bean Soup
-
Saute for 5 minutes in two tablespoons of olive oil -
1 onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 zucchini squash, diced
1 summer squash, di...
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment