While we were away .... whenever I start like that you know I'm going to talk about something Wayne did. :-)
Well, our green couch is not old really but gets a lot of use and the cushions aren't as nice as before. You sit and you sink. No one likes that. When Wayne was working he heard of a free (everyone likes that) couch and chair (they were upgrading and needed to discard the old). So he said sure we'll take it. While I was away with the kids he switched them. He was going to put my green couch downstairs in the family room. But couldn't get it down the stairs. It has a very high back.
The green couch was brand new to us. It was the first new couch we've ever owned. I like the new (used) couch and chair (I'm trying) but I miss my green couch. They are in good shape but aren't the style I would have chosen. I am trying to be greatful though. I really liked my Green Couch. I'll be quiet now.... Which look do you like?
Rustic Tuscan Bean Soup
-
Saute for 5 minutes in two tablespoons of olive oil -
1 onion, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 zucchini squash, diced
1 summer squash, di...
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment