Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hello Again - It's December Already 2008

I haven't blogged since August. I have been sick and busy and sick of being busy :0( I needed to regain control of my time. I haven't been sure if I wanted to blog but I also have lots of people I'd like to stay in contact with and thought well maybe the blog is good for that. I have a friend who blogs daily ( she's a homeschooling mom of 4 with one on the way) if she can do it then I hope to be able to blog atleast 2-3x's a week. :-) I hate cell phones and I hate the ur and lol abbreviated writings .... so I WILL NOT BE DOING THAT ... I will spell it all out as I type it up the old fashioned way. My friend also gives her kids nicknames so that she doesn't expose their identity. Also a big concern of mine. So I will do that as well. or just say my daughters or my son and hopefully the people who see the pics or read my stories will know who we all are. It is a sight meant for our friends and family after all.

I love to work on Geneology and will use this as a way to say hello to people I meet. relatives who have no idea who I am. :-)

I call people who I've never met and I say "hi we're related". I wonder what the first thing is they think when I say that. Who the heck is this person and does she want my money. No, even worse than that, I want to stay in touch and meet in person if possible.

No comments: